Some pictures you might not have seen

Really like the look of the Hepco & Becker Junior Flash side cases on the CB in the first pic. I was wondering how they would look on a CB. I had these same bags on a Tiger 1050 and were very well made and waterproof in even a heavy rain.
 
Thanks for sharing! The hard case gray band matches nicely with the gray side covers, and the black headers and pipe hide well underneath the CB. l like that look, and missing her already :(
 
SanPete_imp said:
Thanks for sharing! The hard case gray band matches nicely with the gray side covers, and the black headers and pipe hide well underneath the CB. l like that look, and missing her already :(
Another nice feature of the H&B cases, the grey panels are easily removed and can be painted to match your bike.
 
Thanks Ferret! Nice photos. Thanks also for the source.

I have got to build a café so I can get it out of my system. They look SO cool! I'm sure once I ride one for awhile, the cool factor will take a back seat to the aching...
But they still look SO COOL!
 
Thanks Ferret. Great pics. Your screen saver must be growing!
 
Back
Top