some pics from yesterdays ride

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Went with my younger brother 2016 Triumph Bonneville, and my son's father in law on his new 2020 NC 750 out to Popeye's for spicy fried chicken and then down to the "Pink Pig" for some ice cream. 144 miles round trip.

heading out

e73be3b9b002f5745774c28ebeb68fd9.jpg


Due to Covid, have to eat outside in the shade of a tree sitting on the curb lol

7f22d0ea3f2050c1009363308bd7877b.jpg


d8ad88fa4d03029912cdad6433340dfd.jpg


the reason we call it the Pink Pig

bb4f3d7668f77e449347e83467b5175f.jpg


Cherry Sundae for me

4b1c32401f2adc66e6b050f460023f43.jpg


heading home

f2718a082ae09ae71537913d04f225c0.jpg


taking pics along the way

307f120ee9aa0ff49d5efb8e48317dae.jpg
 
Looks like fun. I seem to see that the bikes are sagging a bit on the return home :P
I like that last shot. So Ferret.
 
Cherry Sundae for me too, please.
Ferret, I'll buy you and Inhouse Bob ice cream, if we meet..??
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Cherry Sundae for me too, please.
Ferret, I'll buy you and Inhouse Bob ice cream, if we meet..??
I'd take you up on that PB!
 
Back
Top