some little modification

Kinda like Where's Waldo lol. Seat , side covers and gaiters..what are my missing?
 
Thread starter
Chapomis_imp said:
looks great Grinton, nice job !
:beerchug: :thumbsup:
did you see that I have gathered your suggestion for side panels?
Now I'd like to apply the emblems of the 750 four, but from a cursory search are very expensive :s
 
Arkaos from France recently posted this pic of his customized side covers. You might try to PM him to see where he sourced the emblems.

 
What's the edging (if I'm seeing it correctly) that you put on the pinch seam all around the bottom of the tank? I've always thought that was one area this bike looked a little unfinished.
 
A couple of members have put that trim on their tanks. They said they got it at the auto parts store.
 
Thread starter
kmoney_imp said:
What's the edging (if I'm seeing it correctly) that you put on the pinch seam all around the bottom of the tank? I've always thought that was one area this bike looked a little unfinished.
I think that...
 
Back
Top