Some favorite pics

Thread starter
Agreed, but I don't have any pics of my bike and scantily clad girls and my wife won't volunteer.
 
Look awesome buddy!In according to me it has made of aluminium am i right dude and in European countries mostly people have liked it So please share me more pics about it buddy??????????you can do it?:):):)
 
Thread starter
mike delligatta_imp said:
Is that a cell phone charger plug in in one of those pics?
Battery tender jr pigtail.
 
here are two of my favs

cant remember where I found this one:

449cfd941ab7671fe7261d1a76ad222c.jpg


this was from Ash On Bikes:

53f7efec4f238b43f2f376836cf90c93.jpg


rest in peace mr ash :(
 
May I ask what kind of bags you are using?
I see on your pics that your rear direction indicators ("blinker") are at its original position and not placed more at the back end (like the back lamp). But nevertheless you mounted two saddle bags on each side (normally, such bags collide with the blinkers). What side bags are this (vendor)? Is it possible to sit on the rear seat while these bags are mounted?
 
Thread starter
Ingobohn I dont 't think a passenger would have room for their feet and legs, but I have never tried. I ride this bike solo. They are Select Series bags by Tourmaster.

The right size saddlebags
 
Thread starter
Nice...congrats echanos!
 
Love that CB350, looks just like the one my Dad had when I was a kid. :thumbsup: I learned to ride on that. Was riding up and down the dirt road in front of our house, I got to the end of the road and dropped it. I was not strong enough to pick it up, so I walked home and got my Dad and we walked back down the road and he picked it up for me so I could ride it home.
 
There's some nice pictures in there. Thanks for sharing.
 
Thread starter
Nice pics Randy.
 
Back
Top