dagersh_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hi Guys,
I finally got the bike back up to the workshop on Thursday night. I definitely need some heated gear - BRRRRRRRR!
My wife bought me some presents for my Birthday and I was able to put them on. Carbon Air Cleaner Covers, a Carbon Shifter/Sprocket Cover, Gold Anodized Resevoir covers and an oil cooler shroud.
Plus I gave her a nice wax with Adam's Glaze and Americana Wax. Man I love this bike!
Anyway - here are some pics:
Bling won't get you home, but it sure looks good!
Gersh
I finally got the bike back up to the workshop on Thursday night. I definitely need some heated gear - BRRRRRRRR!
My wife bought me some presents for my Birthday and I was able to put them on. Carbon Air Cleaner Covers, a Carbon Shifter/Sprocket Cover, Gold Anodized Resevoir covers and an oil cooler shroud.
Plus I gave her a nice wax with Adam's Glaze and Americana Wax. Man I love this bike!
Anyway - here are some pics:
Bling won't get you home, but it sure looks good!
Gersh