Solid 3 Day Weekend

dbarkdoll_imp

Been there
Thread starter
We were blessed with mid 60s all weekend in Central Arkansas, which I took full advantage of. 346 miles total, 172 of those with the girlfriend on board today. Not too bad for the last week of November. :thumbsup:
 
Sounds like a good way to spend the weekend dbarkdoll. Glad you enjoyed it.
 
I used to live in AZ...enjoyed letting all my midwest family know what I was doing outdoors during the winter months. Now I live in OR...I still ride nearly all winter...but it's a constant mental effort to battle the gloomy skies...sigh. Enjoy your sun!!!
 
pdedse_imp said:
I used to live in AZ...enjoyed letting all my midwest family know what I was doing outdoors during the winter months. Now I live in OR...I still ride nearly all winter...but it's a constant mental effort to battle the gloomy skies...sigh. Enjoy your sun!!!
It was great weather in Yavapai County last week, Tue-Sat!
 
Back
Top