Aug 3, 2025 #1 J JLEECB Running like a top Thread starter Used works shocks. If I remember correctly they are a quarter inch taller than stock. Need a full rebuild. $100 plus shipping. https://imgur.com/a/3yFFcsl
Used works shocks. If I remember correctly they are a quarter inch taller than stock. Need a full rebuild. $100 plus shipping. https://imgur.com/a/3yFFcsl
Aug 3, 2025 #2 P pekingduck Road warrior JLEECB said: Used works shocks. If I remember correctly they are a quarter inch taller than stock. Need a full rebuild. $100 plus shipping. https://imgur.com/a/3yFFcsl Click to expand... Are they leaking, or have a rusty shaft? Can you measure the eye-to-eye length?
JLEECB said: Used works shocks. If I remember correctly they are a quarter inch taller than stock. Need a full rebuild. $100 plus shipping. https://imgur.com/a/3yFFcsl Click to expand... Are they leaking, or have a rusty shaft? Can you measure the eye-to-eye length?
Aug 11, 2025 #3 J JLEECB Running like a top Thread starter Sorry I had a big work week and forgot to check back here. It looks like 37 cm eye to eye and I’m in Minnesota. No leaks that I can tell. No rust at all.
Sorry I had a big work week and forgot to check back here. It looks like 37 cm eye to eye and I’m in Minnesota. No leaks that I can tell. No rust at all.
Aug 11, 2025 #4 P pekingduck Road warrior JLEECB said: Sorry I had a big work week and forgot to check back here. It looks like 37 cm eye to eye and I’m in Minnesota. No leaks that I can tell. No rust at all. Click to expand... PM sent
JLEECB said: Sorry I had a big work week and forgot to check back here. It looks like 37 cm eye to eye and I’m in Minnesota. No leaks that I can tell. No rust at all. Click to expand... PM sent