Sold my last CB 1100

Sorry to hear you are giving up riding John but we all have to make that decision at some point and I'm glad that you are at peace with it. Plus you have the solace of knowing that guy you sold your deluxe to will take good care of it!

Good luck with the Mini, I think it fits you!
 
Good luck sir. This is something on my mind too. The situation is only getting worse - not better.

I hear Mini's are great - as long as they are under warranty. :D

I really hope I make the same call before something happens.
 
Thread starter
The earlier MINI's with the Chrysler or Peugeot engines had problems , the ones with the BMW engines are much better . I did my home work before we bought my wife's new 2021 Cooper S five door MINI . I have about 12 books about the new MINI's .
 
As an aging “Baby Boomer” I can totally understand your decision to hang up your helmet for the last time. It looks like your Mini Cooper will fill that void. Thank you for all your valuable contributions you posted on this forum and keep them coming.
Take a “Mini”road trip to Binghamton, and feast in a plate of “Spiedies”.
 
Thread starter
suhawk305_imp said:
As an aging “Baby Boomer” I can totally understand your decision to hang up your helmet for the last time. It looks like your Mini Cooper will fill that void. Thank you for all your valuable contributions you posted on this forum and keep them coming.
Take a “Mini”road trip to Binghamton, and feast in a plate of “Spiedies”.
I was in Binghamton in May last year and bought some of the Wegmans "spiedie "marinate , it did not seem as nice as some years ago .
 
Houtman_imp said:
suhawk305_imp said:
As an aging “Baby Boomer” I can totally understand your decision to hang up your helmet for the last time. It looks like your Mini Cooper will fill that void. Thank you for all your valuable contributions you posted on this forum and keep them coming.
Take a “Mini”road trip to Binghamton, and feast in a plate of “Spiedies”.
I was in Binghamton in May last year and bought some of the Wegmans "spiedie "marinate , it did not seem as nice as some years ago .
I was in Binghamton in May last year and bought some of the Wegmans "spiedie "marinate , it did not seem as nice as some years ago .
When I lived in Binghamton during the 1970s, Nirchi’s Pizza in Endicott was the best. Things change, my Binghamton area friends say not so much anymore.
 
Thread starter
suhawk305_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
suhawk305_imp said:
As an aging “Baby Boomer” I can totally understand your decision to hang up your helmet for the last time. It looks like your Mini Cooper will fill that void. Thank you for all your valuable contributions you posted on this forum and keep them coming.
Take a “Mini”road trip to Binghamton, and feast in a plate of “Spiedies”.
I was in Binghamton in May last year and bought some of the Wegmans "spiedie "marinate , it did not seem as nice as some years ago .
I was in Binghamton in May last year and bought some of the Wegmans "spiedie "marinate , it did not seem as nice as some years ago .
When I lived in Binghamton during the 1970s, Nirchi’s Pizza in Endicott was the best. Things change, my Binghamton area friends say not so much anymore.
I was in Binghamton in May last year and bought some of the Wegmans "spiedie "marinate , it did not seem as nice as some years ago .
When I lived in Binghamton during the 1970s, Nirchi’s Pizza in Endicott was the best. Things change, my Binghamton area friends say not so much anymore.
We lived only a few hundreds yards from Nirchi's Pizza , the store was on Taft Avenue , we lived on Sugar Pine Place , just of Taft . our daughter lives in Charleston SC but still goes to Nirchi's when in Upstata NY !
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
John, we need to see your green Mini = pics mandatory...or you'll get all 4 tires flat :P
Peter , there will be a 5 to 6 months waiting time for my new MINI , I offered the sales man extra money to put me ahead on the waiting list but he was an honest sales person and said NO , I can not do that ! ( a new phenomena : a honest car sales man ! ) As for me getting FOUR flat tires : the car has run flat tires .
I bought my wife's and this MINI at Hendricks at Charlotte NC , very impressed with the nice people in that dealer ship.
 
Houtman_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
John, we need to see your green Mini = pics mandatory...or you'll get all 4 tires flat :P
Peter , there will be a 5 to 6 months waiting time for my new MINI , I offered the sales man extra money to put me ahead on the waiting list but he was an honest sales person and said NO , I can not do that ! ( a new phenomena : a honest car sales man ! ) As for me getting FOUR flat tires : the car has run flat tires .
I bought my wife's and this MINI at Hendricks at Charlotte NC , very impressed with the nice people in that dealer ship.
Peter , there will be a 5 to 6 months waiting time for my new MINI , I offered the sales man extra money to put me ahead on the waiting list but he was an honest sales person and said NO , I can not do that ! ( a new phenomena : a honest car sales man ! ) As for me getting FOUR flat tires : the car has run flat tires .
I bought my wife's and this MINI at Hendricks at Charlotte NC , very impressed with the nice people in that dealer ship.
Ok, the forum members and I will be waiting patiently...and I put 4 flat tires action on hold :)
 
Sad to see the bikes go, and your advice with them. I will still send you a picture of the DLX when I am finally thru. I know too this day will come to me as well, and it saddens me. A hobby, no a way of like since 1969 will be gone from me. But, I just may sale all 4 of my bikes at one time, and get an original Challenger!
 
Back
Top