SOLD: FS: 2014 CB1100 with 3,755 miles

ironictwitch

New to the forum
Thread starter
2014 Honda CB1100E 
Mileage: 3,755

Only add-ons are SW Motech crash bars
Always garage stored
Tires 3 years old, battery 2 years old

Located in Marion, Iowa (suburb of Cedar Rapids, IA)

Asking $5,000 certified check or cash
 

Attachments

  • CB1100 collage.webp
    CB1100 collage.webp
    363.6 KB · Views: 149
Would you provide serial number? So I can do a car fax, I'm 15 hours away can come with cash if we can make a deal, Do you have clear title?  Please send me a Private Message so we can exchange phone numbers and text pictures.
 
Thread starter
Kruz said:
Would you provide serial number? So I can do a car fax, I'm 15 hours away can come with cash if we can make a deal, Do you have clear title? if you can do some more pics to my number as well

2014 Honda CB1100E
VIN: JH2SC6515EK100859
 
Welcome to the Forum, ironictwitch. It is unusual for someone to register and then offer to sell his motorcycle in his first post. Previous Administrators prevented that from occurring, but we have opted to empower all stakeholders to look after their own interests.

Please note that we have set a Policy for conducting business on this Forum. See below:

Conducting Business on the Forum

Best of luck. David
 
Back
Top