[SOLD] CORBIN SEAT

Beardo

First service completed
Thread starter
I bought this off a member off the old forum. I tried on several occasions to get along with this saddle, no go. I'm short (5'9"), and short of leg (30") and this seat just puts me too high and too far back. It comes with the passenger backrest. If you are looking at this, you probably already know how expensive they are brand new. I figure $400 shipped to the lower 48 is a fair price.

***Photos are not uploading...what am I doing wrong?***
 

Attachments

  • 20250609_151112.webp
    20250609_151112.webp
    810.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 20250609_151126.webp
    20250609_151126.webp
    754.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 20250609_151136.webp
    20250609_151136.webp
    335.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 20250609_151151.webp
    20250609_151151.webp
    326.3 KB · Views: 89
[quote="Beardo" pid='269107' dateline='1749497149']
I bought this off a member off the old forum. I tried on several occasions to get along with this saddle, no go. I'm short (5'9"), and short of leg (30") and this seat just puts me too high and too far back. It comes with the passenger backrest. If you are looking at this, you probably already know how expensive they are brand new. I figure $400 shipped to the lower 48 is a fair price.

***Photos are not uploading...what am I doing wrong?***
[/QUOTE]

I suspect the photo is bigger than 2 MB. Please try cropping the picture to make it smaller. The smaller the picture, the smaller the size.

If you can also compress the file, that will help, too.

Many Members love Corbin Seats. It is worth the trouble to get the file small enough to post.
 
rdprdp01 said:
Beardo said:
I bought this off a member off the old forum. I tried on several occasions to get along with this saddle, no go. I'm short (5'9"), and short of leg (30") and this seat just puts me too high and too far back. It comes with the passenger backrest. If you are looking at this, you probably already know how expensive they are brand new. I figure $400 shipped to the lower 48 is a fair price.

***Photos are not uploading...what am I doing wrong?***

I suspect the photo is bigger than 2 MB. Please try cropping the picture to make it smaller. The smaller the picture, the smaller the size.

If you can also compress the file, that will help, too.

Many Members love Corbin Seats. It is worth the trouble to get the file small enough to post.

I use imjur to host my pictures, that way I don't have to worry about file size and I don't eat up precious server space of the forum.
 
Thankyou peterbaron for reminding me to dig out Max's helpful thread and stick it up the top of the Photos section of this new forum.

The link is, The CB1100 Community Forum
 
Thread starter
To be fair, once sold, then the post gets deleted. Then no more taking up server space, correct?
 
That used to be the case, Beardo. Not sure about this forum. But, for the moment it doesn't matter.
 
Beardo said:
To be fair, once sold, then the post gets deleted. Then no more taking up server space, correct?

For me it's not just about the server space, it's that I don't need to worry about the file size. The forum will automatically resize the link so if you link to a very large pic, it won't appear that way on the screen. It also allows for detailed pictures that are not compressed so that things being sold can be seen, or vistas come out as beautiful as possible.
 
I have mine that I had made in 2014 after my accident. I went to Hollister and they custom fit it for me. Not sure what the rest of the community is running.
 
Thread starter
At this point, I would rather the seat just go to someone else to use. Shoot me an offer. It's just sitting in my office.
 
Does the rear rest come off/removable? My wife won't ride with me because my 2014 stock seat doesn't have anything back there to help her feel like she won't slide off. I may be interested if we can come to a price.
 
My intent is to host a complete archive of everything on this Forum members want to keep. I would recommend we not delete Threads unless there is a personal reason someone wants to remove something or if we are served notice about something which is problematic by an organization which can put me in a cage or place a lien on my bank account. :)

In the future, other Forum Members may benefit from seeing how a transaction played out. Storage is cheap. If I need to, I will simply buy more. David
 
Thread starter
David, it's your forum now. You can play this however you want. I'm just here to play in the sandbox. Now, who has my shovel?? Brian


David, seat has now been sold to a fellow forum member. I do not see a way to mark a classified post sold. OR, am I just overlooking it?
 
There's no easy way, Beardo. We could add 'sold' to the title of the thread, or close the thread or just write

SOLD
 
Cormanus said:
There's no easy way, Beardo. We could add 'sold' to the title of the thread, or close the thread or just write

SOLD

Definitely not my Forum. I just crashed a neighborhood party that has great guys, nice rides, and a lot of laughs.

For whatever it is worth, I like the suggestion of simply posting

SOLD

For threads that involve transactions.

I make this recommendation because someone else may want to sell a similar product in the future and can benefit from seeing how a prior product was detailed, posted, and priced.

Cormanus is the real managerial force behind this Forum. I encourage everyone to defer to him. Have a great evening. David
 
Back
Top