So I got bored and decided to do a video review of the bike

I have the same bike and love it as well.

Thank you for putting it on film.

Great job. 11,000 miles in one year makes you an expert.

George
Arizona
 
Excellent.. One of the best I've seen.
 
Good video and commentary :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The lane splitting (filtering) alarmed me a little, but only because it's not allowed here so we've never done it :D
 
Good video, enjoyed. I have the same make and model, glad to see someone who loves it as much as I do.
I noticed @ 5:05 you don't seem to use the clutch when shifting?
I've never tried it, how does the bike take it?
thanks
crutch
 
Hey,
I own the same model an color. bought it brand new in oct 2015 and put 8200 mile on it until now.
surprised that i've never seen another Cb1100 on the road yet.
Im from long beach CA.
 
Thread starter
@crutch: I'll shift up without the clutch sometimes, it's fine! It's really easy too, you just put some pressure on the lever as if you were going to shift up normally and then roll off the throttle momentarily. Slides right into gear.

@rocky:
Splitting can be great although the bike was already victim to a texting lane-changer! I fixed it up no problem (it's a trooper) and continue to split just because it saves SO much time. If there's an accident and you have somewhere to be in a car? Forget it! And in SoCal there's ALWAYS an accident!
 
Yeah really great video. So nice to hear so many positive things about the bike. Little things matter. I had a KAW ZR750 and it missed shifts here and there. My 2002 YAM FZ1000 I could tell did not like being re-cammed to lop off its top end. It wanted me to shift FAST through all the gears. But the CB1100 you just get on and ride and don't think about anything. Thanks for the quality of your video and how much you put into it!
 
Back
Top