peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Wet Dream this PB - today ... would this suffice as an alternative?
THIS ONE is my favorite, almost bought one 20 y ago, but seller backed out last minute. It only had 10000km and was parked inside of his house in Richmond Hill.
THIS ONE is my favorite, almost bought one 20 y ago, but seller backed out last minute. It only had 10000km and was parked inside of his house in Richmond Hill.
I was told there is a guy somewhere in Ontario who restores CBXs exclusively. Has done five or six already. The bikes are often re-sold and typically starting at $34K (I think that is a coffee and donut in $U.S. terms

).
- - -
I have never ridden a CBX - but I was able to touch and stroke this one. She felt right (yeah, I think it was a she).
PB: Get an extra heaping here:
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread....011&page=2