Smokin' Deal in Alpharetta, GA

treytexag_imp said:
Wow, super deal on this. I'm half tempted to buy it just to have as a "spare" LOL.
I just bid on it. I'll buy that bike all day long for 5K I already have one, but I'll buy another for that price.
 
Just noticed the fairing. Not sure it helps the looks but I'm sure it make a longer ride more comfortable. Sad to see such a beauty up for auction like that.
 
Thread starter
Greg Davis_imp said:
treytexag_imp said:
Wow, super deal on this. I'm half tempted to buy it just to have as a "spare" LOL.
I just bid on it. I'll buy that bike all day long for 5K I already have one, but I'll buy another for that price.
I just bid on it. I'll buy that bike all day long for 5K I already have one, but I'll buy another for that price.
Auction ended yesterday. I think it sold for $4877 +/-. Did you get it???
 
Anyone serious about winning eBay bids needs to use Auction-Sniper or something similar. It'll register your high bid in the final 3 to 6 seconds (you choose when) of the auction. Program in the auction number, the highest you're willing to pay and let her rip. Set it and forget it. auctionsniper.com
 
There are a few examples on cycle trader very similar bargains in different area's of the country. There is an example in Texas for 4999 with only 300 miles. Mine had 3700 miles and was $5200, still a great deal, especially since it came with 3 hepco and becker hard cases, a daytona seat, engine guards, highway pegs, a windscreen and hand guards and didn't have a scratch or dent on it.
 
Back
Top