Smart woman

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Today the weather was horrible, rain, rain, & more rain.... but there appeared to be a hole between the waves of rain from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm on radar. At 11:00 I got into my riding gear and together my wife and I walked out to the garage. I opened the garage door and my wife said "it's raining". I said "yep, but not bad". She said "ok, well, rubber down" and gave me a peck on the lips (she always wishes me rubber down before I take off for a ride), then she turned back toward the house and added "take the dirty one" :rofl:. (She had just help me wash the FJR a couple of days ago).

5b4c6054deb603726dd44ae2afeb3a8b.jpg
 
Thread starter
That's what I was thinking Cormanus ...so I have to watch what I say (Hence the thread title lol)
 
Thread starter
You are right Novice. 40's and raining are my least favorite conditions for a ride. I'd rather it be freezing or 100 than 40's and raining.
 
A smart woman indeed. (Talented too - we still have her pottery on display at the cabin.) But the fact that she helped you wash the FJR goes beyond the proverbial icing on the cake.
 
Back
Top