Apr 18, 2016 #1 G Greg Davis_imp Running like a top Thread starter anyone know where I can get small turn signals that will just plug into existing factory wiring? Hate to cut.
anyone know where I can get small turn signals that will just plug into existing factory wiring? Hate to cut.
Apr 18, 2016 #2 Lord Popgun Road warrior Here is a couple of Posh kits that say they will. They come with couplers Body Parts | Samurider.com
Apr 19, 2016 #3 K kmoney_imp Road warrior Amazon.com There are tons of adapters out there that will go from Honda plugs to bullet connectors too, so you can mount any signals you like. **The one above is a sample -- I think all Honda models use the same connector, but I'd check for sure if you go this way.
Amazon.com There are tons of adapters out there that will go from Honda plugs to bullet connectors too, so you can mount any signals you like. **The one above is a sample -- I think all Honda models use the same connector, but I'd check for sure if you go this way.
Apr 21, 2016 #5 G Greg Davis_imp Running like a top Thread starter kmoney_imp said: Amazon.com There are tons of adapters out there that will go from Honda plugs to bullet connectors too, so you can mount any signals you like. **The one above is a sample -- I think all Honda models use the same connector, but I'd check for sure if you go this way. Click to expand... Thank you.
kmoney_imp said: Amazon.com There are tons of adapters out there that will go from Honda plugs to bullet connectors too, so you can mount any signals you like. **The one above is a sample -- I think all Honda models use the same connector, but I'd check for sure if you go this way. Click to expand... Thank you.