Small Tank or Bar Bag

GaryRudolph_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Anyone found a small tank bag that works well on the bike? On my K1200S I had this really small bag that just had enough room for my wallet, cash and garage door opener that attached to the gas cap. But, it's not compatible with this gas cap.

I'm looking for something very small to go on the tank, bars, something.
 
Cortech Mini Tankbag 8 1/2 liter magnetic

 
Oh my, you dont want to carry much do you? Lol
 
You know, a fanny pack would serve the same function without having to be on the bike. :angel:

As a side note, I picked up a camel back back pack from REI. I can drink and carry some stuff all at the same time.
 
Thread starter
Rboe_imp said:
You know, a fanny pack would serve the same function without having to be on the bike. :angel:

As a side note, I picked up a camel back back pack from REI. I can drink and carry some stuff all at the same time.
I did order one of these, but it slowed me down too much :beerchug:

2080e9098a507a2bb3a3126511b3692a.jpg
 
Back
Top