Small Back Roads

HikerToo_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
This a Garmin GPS record of my ride this morning in northern Delaware. The small back roads work out well in the cooler weather since the winds speeds are kept down. I love the maze of little roads in my area, great to ride around and explore on my CB1100!
my average speed was <35MPH

Garmin Connect
 
Dang, thats a cool way to keep track. I like it.
 
HikerToo_imp said:
This a Garmin GPS record of my ride this morning in northern Delaware. The small back roads work out well in the cooler weather since the winds speeds are kept down. I love the maze of little roads in my area, great to ride around and explore on my CB1100!
my average speed was <35MPH

Garmin Connect
looks like a fun ride! there is always something that comes up that I want in this forum. I want a Garmin GPS.
 
Back
Top