Slimy Crud pic. + famous person

CA200_imp

Been there
Thread starter
The Slimy Crud was today, I went out to pine bluff only, not to Leland.
I had to get back to mount a tire. The weather was great.
Big crowd.
Here is your famous person -
[/img]
It's the one and only Ole from Wisconsin - here is his bike- we had a nice
chat.
[/img]
Just a very big turn out
[/img]
I mounted this tire on this V max last week - he is all about HP -has
a moded up Busa also.
[/img]
[/img]
As soon as this guy stopped this bike started to leak oil!
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
Here is some more - Here is the oil leaker-
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
There were so many people and bikes you just could not see all of it. Ran into old customers and friend , great to get caught up.
 
:hello: Howdy Ole

love that 73-74? GT750 Suzuki!

Nice pics CA. :thumbsup:
 
Hey Steve! Was nice to bump into you and the lovely Judy! Me and my bud did about 200 miles. Not a drop of rain.
Now, I best be getting to order a tire or two.
 
G'day Ole. Good to see you!

Thanks for the pics, CA200. I'm with Ferret: I like that water bottle.
 
Very cool! That's great that you guys got a chance to meet through this event.

Thanks for sharing all of the awesome photos CA!

Ole, I really like the look of your bike.
 
ChipBeck_imp said:
Did you run into Peter Egan?

Chip
I'm assuming that Chip meant this figuratively and not literally. (Although the second case would have a much better chance of ending up in an Egan story at some point down the road.)
 
Thread starter
I did not see Pete , the owner of the bar in Leland passed this year and I know they were planning something for him up there in Leland.
 
Back
Top