Size of Mufflers on DLX Model

gwallis_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Are the dual mufflers on the DLX the same size as the single muffler on the CB1100 Standard? Are they different in any way?

Gary
 
They are different. The diameter of the exit hole for the exaust gas is smaller (because it only has to handle gas volume from 2 cylinders) and the diameter of the muffler itself is smaller. If you need it, I can measure each and give you reasonably exact differences.
 
Thread starter
Redbird_imp said:
They are different. The diameter of the exit hole for the exaust gas is smaller (because it only has to handle gas volume from 2 cylinders) and the diameter of the muffler itself is smaller. If you need it, I can measure each and give you reasonably exact differences.
Redbird,

'Thanks' for the fast reply and the info. I got what I needed.

Gary
 
Back
Top