Site availability

Lord Popgun

Road warrior
Thread starter
Did the site go down yesterday? I was getting server not responding errors from late yesterday afternoon until a few minutes ago. Or maybe it was just Verizon.
 
The site went down.
 
yea that was weird, but it gave me a chance to text back and forth with the boss about life a little bit. That was nice.
 
The ferret_imp said:
yea that was weird, but it gave me a chance to text back and forth with the boss about life a little bit. That was nice.
He's a good one for that, isn't he?
 
If nothing else I suppose that the site being down for a while did tend to put things in perspective somewhat at this particular point in time. By the way, the forum was down for an extended period of time as a result of a major outage at the hosting company I use. This outage actually impacted the majority of their customers. So at the time we were just one tiny cog in a large machine that was running poorly if it was running at all. If only Honda made web servers. :biker:
 
Geez....why didn't you text the rest of us Guth?

This site is up a majority of the time so I suppose we can give the hosting company a pass this time and yes, it does put things in perspective, doesn't it?
 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
Geez....why didn't you text the rest of us Guth?

This site is up a majority of the time so I suppose we can give the hosting company a pass this time and yes, it does put things in perspective, doesn't it?
So are you saying that my text did not reach you?
 
Thread starter
:rofl:
 
Back
Top