Silverstone

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Free practice results:

MARQUEZ 2'01.906
DOVIZIOSO 2'01.940
PEDROSA 2'02.116
ROSSI 2'02.243
LORENZO 2'02.359

Will Marc regain his form? Will Dani repeat? Will one of the top Yamahas finally win a race?

Qualifying today!
 
Looks like Marquez took his 10 th pole.

You can see by qualifying there will be some passing going on

Ch 219 from 7:00-9:00 tomorrow
 
Starts in 10 minutes ...
 
12 laps to go.
Geez! I'm watching on free-to-air TV and they've gone to a commercial break! How can they do that to me? I won't buy a single product that advertises.
 
Ok wont tell you who won then
 
Capo_imp said:
Commercials pay for your ability to get it. Pretty straightforward deal.
Yep. But the suspense was killing me!

What a race.
 
Thread starter
Moto2 was a great race too! Probably the best of the season.

Who wants to bet that Lorenzo wins a race this year. Mighty strong at Silverstone.
 
CB4ME_imp said:
Moto2 was a great race too! Probably the best of the season.

Who wants to bet that Lorenzo wins a race this year. Mighty strong at Silverstone.
Did not get to see it. A thunderstorm started about the same time as the race and I lost my satellite feed on Direct TV. We really needed the rain though.

I wouldn't doubt that Lorenzo could get some wins by season's end. He realizes that winning races will take dedication and hard work now with Marquez on the scene. He seems far more serious and focused now.
 
Back
Top