side stand foot for 2017

Houtman_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
From Webike Japan I got a side stand foot enlarger for my 13 and 14 but as the 2017 has a narrower foot they will not fit on the 2017.
Has anyone found one suitable for the 2017 side stand ?
 
Might be worth a few minutes to check out some of the products made for BMW bikes, like Wunderlich. My '07 R1200 had a pretty narrow foot, and I got one of their enlargers.
 
Houtman_imp said:
From Webike Japan I got a side stand foot enlarger for my 13 and 14 but as the 2017 has a narrower foot they will not fit on the 2017.
Has anyone found one suitable for the 2017 side stand ?
John, I sent email to Canadian Twisted Throttle, and unfortunately they have none....and I believe, at this moment, no one has it :-/
 
Thread starter
Thanks guys for the replies , there are so many side stand foot extenders available but you need the right one for you stand AND the exhaust .
 
Ask Takashi san?
 
Yes. I reckon it's worth sending him an email.
 
Thread starter
I did send Mr. T an email about the 2017 side stand foot extender but he could not find any in Japan . So the search goes on !
 
Back
Top