Side covers painted?

Ghis_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Has anyone had their '13 silver side covers repainted to match the red tank? It that cheaper than getting new matching covers ($150) from Samurider?
 
you thought instead to make coloring your panels?
my CB1100 is white and I am undecided whether to make them white or blacks
 
One thing you can say about the Force Design covers is that the paint finish is superb. I couldn't get close in a million years using spray cans.
 
To do it right you would need to take off the CB1100 logos and replace them after painting. And you may not get an exact color match. I use to own a large body shop and good auto/bike painters are rare and expensive. That is a black art IMO. By the time you get done you would almost certainly be better off to just order new painted side covers. Cheers.

Chip
 
CB4ME_imp said:
One thing you can say about the Force Design covers is that the paint finish is superb. I couldn't get close in a million years using spray cans.
+1 You also have the option of having the silver/black tank strip on the side cover. For an extra $25 Samurider sell gold emblems if you prefer them.
 
Back
Top