HWdesign_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I am looking for feedback on a SMALL bag to hold odds and ends like a handlebar or a fork bag. This would be for occasional use.
I've been considering a leg bag, I might go that route but I would rather have it strapped to the bike and not my leg.
I saw this bag which is a bit too big and a mess but I was thinking that spot might work if the bag was small enough to have my leg bumping it all that time. Obviously that side cover would need to have a rest in the garage to make it work.
Also considering a small roll bag to strap on the seat.
I have a tank bag for my RT but I need to keep tank clean on the CB.
Thanks for whatever advise you might have.
HW
I've been considering a leg bag, I might go that route but I would rather have it strapped to the bike and not my leg.
I saw this bag which is a bit too big and a mess but I was thinking that spot might work if the bag was small enough to have my leg bumping it all that time. Obviously that side cover would need to have a rest in the garage to make it work.
Also considering a small roll bag to strap on the seat.
I have a tank bag for my RT but I need to keep tank clean on the CB.
Thanks for whatever advise you might have.
HW