Hovmod_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi,
As I'm settling in for a looooong winter, I'm thinking about the CB1100RS I'm going to be riding from next spring. I'm hoping/planning to have my SO join me for a few longer trips, and need to start thinking of a luggage solution.
I want it to be GORGEOUS, it should have decent capacity, I want it to be fairly easily detachable, and when removed I don't want pipes and brackets to ruin the absolutely stunning lines of the RS too much. Is this a tall order?
Perhaps I can ask for some pictures (with descriptions) from those of you who think you've solved this little riddle?
Thanks,
Tormod
As I'm settling in for a looooong winter, I'm thinking about the CB1100RS I'm going to be riding from next spring. I'm hoping/planning to have my SO join me for a few longer trips, and need to start thinking of a luggage solution.
I want it to be GORGEOUS, it should have decent capacity, I want it to be fairly easily detachable, and when removed I don't want pipes and brackets to ruin the absolutely stunning lines of the RS too much. Is this a tall order?
Perhaps I can ask for some pictures (with descriptions) from those of you who think you've solved this little riddle?
Thanks,
Tormod

ic