Shout out to Canadian members

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
Could some of our members from Canada confirm for me that all the models of CB1100 sold in Canada since 2013 have been fitted with ABS? I'm pretty sure the 2013 and 2014 models were ABS. What about the 2016 Special edition?
 
Thread starter
Thanks W/R. Peter has already said his 2013 has ABS, so I think that answers the question for me.
 
Banned_imp said:
Yes, the 2016 has ABS. The only I'm not sure is 2013 but Peter Baron can answer that.
YES, 102%, my 2013 is ABS....
All 2014 and 2016 ABS with 99.999% assurance.
2018 CB1100RS and CB1000R are ABS equipped 100%.
2017 CB1100 Standard states as follows:
Front: dual 296 mm discs with four-piston calipers
Rear: 256 mm disc with dual-piston caliper with ABS

https://motorcycle.honda.ca/category/naked

Always glad to help,

pb
 
Thread starter
Thanks Gentlemen. I've updated the registry to reflect that Canadian 2013 and 2014 bikes were ABS equipped. From 2016 on I've assumed they all have it.
 
Back
Top