Feb 14, 2016 #1 D davidantoniocostarica_imp First service completed Thread starter Cheers from Costa Rica Enviado desde mi SM-N920G mediante Tapatalk
Feb 14, 2016 #3 F fruno_imp First service completed I admit I would have done that change a lot earlier than you did....
Feb 14, 2016 #4 Randy B Road warrior Wow.....I got 15,000 MILES on my rear tire and had much more left than that and I changed my front out at 9,000 miles.
Wow.....I got 15,000 MILES on my rear tire and had much more left than that and I changed my front out at 9,000 miles.
Feb 14, 2016 #5 Django Road warrior Wow, my OEM Dunlops were completely done after 5,323 km (~3,300 miles), front and rear! Well, different roads and different riding styles, I guess.
Wow, my OEM Dunlops were completely done after 5,323 km (~3,300 miles), front and rear! Well, different roads and different riding styles, I guess.
Feb 16, 2016 #6 D davidantoniocostarica_imp First service completed Thread starter Carguy1959_imp said: So, how miles did you get out of the stock tires? Click to expand... 6800 miles. ... Front Tire had some life but the back was garbage Samsung Note 5
Carguy1959_imp said: So, how miles did you get out of the stock tires? Click to expand... 6800 miles. ... Front Tire had some life but the back was garbage Samsung Note 5