Short Video / Movie

A new On Any Sunday for the next generation
 
I never could understand two wheels. But, I was forced on a scooter at 52 years old, because I was (still am) a contractor that couldn't get around manhattan, NYC traffic.
The rest, as they say, is history.
I ride everyday...except when it snows.
That's it.
 
Inline4_imp said:
Here is another clip from the movie; about 4 minutes.

That was excellent. Ive always felt the mid 70 s 750/900/1000 BMW's were the most technically beautiful motorcycles ever produced (that and the mid 70s 250 Husqvarna motocross bikes). I know, I'm weird, but I love everything about the way they look, the shape of the tank, the hand laid coach lines on tank and fenders, the frame, the wheels, the shape of the fenders, the turn signals, the levers, the seat, the grab rail around the back of the seat, the pipes, even the rear shocks. However, I can't stand riding them Lol. 3 times i've let my emotions get me to the point of buying one, the first time in 1976, the last time about 2 years ago. Each time, a test ride convinced me I'd rather admire one. From afar, than ride one daily.
 
The ferret_imp said:
A new On Any Sunday for the next generation
That movie was the reason me and several friends got into bikes. I remember going down to the local dealer and sitting on Yamaha enduros after seeing the movie and dreaming of turning 16 so I could go and "ride like Malcolm Smith."
 
Thread starter
The Spaceman_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
A new On Any Sunday for the next generation
That movie was the reason me and several friends got into bikes. I remember going down to the local dealer and sitting on Yamaha enduros after seeing the movie and dreaming of turning 16 so I could go and "ride like Malcolm Smith."
That movie was the reason me and several friends got into bikes. I remember going down to the local dealer and sitting on Yamaha enduros after seeing the movie and dreaming of turning 16 so I could go and "ride like Malcolm Smith."
I have ridden six days with Malcom in Czechoslovakia...and ridden with him a number of times in the US. Know him personally, he still goes pretty good
 
Greg Davis_imp said:
The Spaceman_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
A new On Any Sunday for the next generation
That movie was the reason me and several friends got into bikes. I remember going down to the local dealer and sitting on Yamaha enduros after seeing the movie and dreaming of turning 16 so I could go and "ride like Malcolm Smith."
That movie was the reason me and several friends got into bikes. I remember going down to the local dealer and sitting on Yamaha enduros after seeing the movie and dreaming of turning 16 so I could go and "ride like Malcolm Smith."
I have ridden six days with Malcom in Czechoslovakia...and ridden with him a number of times in the US. Know him personally, he still goes pretty good
That movie was the reason me and several friends got into bikes. I remember going down to the local dealer and sitting on Yamaha enduros after seeing the movie and dreaming of turning 16 so I could go and "ride like Malcolm Smith."
I have ridden six days with Malcom in Czechoslovakia...and ridden with him a number of times in the US. Know him personally, he still goes pretty good

How cool is that? MS defied the law of physics on a motorcycle in his prime.
 
Back
Top