Short trip in the north of Germany

itsme67_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Today I had a short (350 km) ride in the north of Germany. Starting in Hamburg I went to Buxtehude, to the Elbe river, after a short break to the North Sea near Bremerhaven and then back.

Shortly after starting in Hamburg I arived close to Buxtehude


and continued in the so called "Altes Land", It's an agricultural region focused on fruits, mainly apples and cherries.


Typical for the northern region are the traditional wind mills



Short break at on of the meeting places for bikers near the Elbe river. During the afternoon and the weekends it's full of bikers. But even on a Friday before lunch time there are some bikes...including my CB...



and I continued using the smaler streets. I like small, nearly romantic streets..:blush:


Stop in Bremerhaven: from here most German cars are going to the US. There are hughe places full of Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Porsche, etc. But even some "special purpose vehicles" :D

 
Very, very cool.

I loved riding in Germany. Such a beautiful country.
 
Fascinating scenes there.

If I lived in Germany I'd be tempted to try a few laps of the Nuremburg Ring. I understand anybody can ride it if you pay the fee.
 
Thread starter
The Spaceman_imp said:
Fascinating scenes there.

If I lived in Germany I'd be tempted to try a few laps of the Nuremburg Ring. I understand anybody can ride it if you pay the fee.
Thank you!
Yes, everybody can ride the Nurnburgring. Price and additonal information here

but you can go for the Hockenheim Ring too... [url=http://www.hockenheimring.de/en/tourist-rides]here

I'll be there in 4 weeks because there will be a big biker event. The biggest German motorcycling journal celebrates the 111st anniversary and invited every biker free of charge fo a two day event. One offer is a ride with Steve Mizera on a BMW S 1000 RR.....
 
Great pictures itsme. Thanks.
 
Back
Top