Short ride down Spring City Mountain

Nice picture though. Bike looks good.
 
That is a pretty picture. Got to love burbling creeks, and beautiful motorcycles.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Nice picture though. Bike looks good.
Thanks Cormanus ! And by the way , Thanks again for the info on the airhawk 2 ... I ordered mine a couple days ago.. Although the deluxe seat is an improvement , I am looking forward to trying the airhawk:thanks:
The ferret_imp said:
That is a pretty picture. Got to love burbling creeks, and beautiful motorcycles.
Thank you sir !:beerchug:
 
I'd have hoped the DLX seat was a bit more comfortable than the thin Japanese number on the Australian bikes.

Be interested to hear how you like it.
 
Yep, nice pic and pretty bike. I even like the trunk, and usually don't care for them.
I've wondered about those seats. I took mine to Robbin's Upholstery, near Apple Valley, and he peeled back my cover, and cut the foam down, so now, I can flat foot it with both feet. I feel much more in control.
We don't have any bubbling brooks out here in the Mojave Desert. Ha! Sure looks good.







Frankie Freeman


Black 2014 Standard
 
Thread starter
Flyin Frankie_imp said:
Yep, nice pic and pretty bike. I even like the trunk, and usually don't care for them.
I've wondered about those seats. I took mine to Robbin's Upholstery, near Apple Valley, and he peeled back my cover, and cut the foam down, so now, I can flat foot it with both feet. I feel much more in control.
We don't have any bubbling brooks out here in the Mojave Desert. Ha! Sure looks good.







Frankie Freeman


Black 2014 Standard
Flyin Frankie_imp said:
Yep, nice pic and pretty bike. I even like the trunk, and usually don't care for them.
I've wondered about those seats. I took mine to Robbin's Upholstery, near Apple Valley, and he peeled back my cover, and cut the foam down, so now, I can flat foot it with both feet. I feel much more in control.
We don't have any bubbling brooks out here in the Mojave Desert. Ha! Sure looks good.







Frankie Freeman


Black 2014 Standard
Flyin Frankie_imp said:
Yep, nice pic and pretty bike. I even like the trunk, and usually don't care for them.
I've wondered about those seats. I took mine to Robbin's Upholstery, near Apple Valley, and he peeled back my cover, and cut the foam down, so now, I can flat foot it with both feet. I feel much more in control.
We don't have any bubbling brooks out here in the Mojave Desert. Ha! Sure looks good.







Frankie Freeman


Black 2014 Standard
Rick Froscheiser_imp said:
Very nice picture! Thanks for sharing. The DLX seat looks good.
Thanks :thanks:
Rick Froscheiser_imp said:
Very nice picture! Thanks for sharing. The DLX seat looks good.
Thanks :thanks:
 
Back
Top