Sep 5, 2016 #1 M MikeD_imp Running like a top Thread starter A lot of you guys probably already know a lot more about these bikes than the writer. 5 Minute Histories: The Honda CB750
A lot of you guys probably already know a lot more about these bikes than the writer. 5 Minute Histories: The Honda CB750
Sep 5, 2016 #2 L LongRanger_imp Road warrior Here's my ex-1970 CB750 KO. Nice to look at, but I don't miss it.
Sep 5, 2016 #3 U use2b_imp Road warrior LongRanger' pid='148551' dateline='1473125125 said: Here's my ex-1970 CB750 KO. Nice to look at, but I don't miss it.[/quote ] very pretty bike LR and I would miss that bike for sure! still own a 76 CB750 and relive part of my youth when riding it. pictured is my 74 model with my 1st son. Click to expand...
LongRanger' pid='148551' dateline='1473125125 said: Here's my ex-1970 CB750 KO. Nice to look at, but I don't miss it.[/quote ] very pretty bike LR and I would miss that bike for sure! still own a 76 CB750 and relive part of my youth when riding it. pictured is my 74 model with my 1st son. Click to expand...