Short CB ride this afternoon

ohiorider_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I started by moving the CB and Guzzi 1200 Sport onto the driveway so I could sweep out the accumulated leaves and dirt that is a result of bringing a car with wheel wells full of snow into the garage.

Looked like it was going to rain, but when I thought 'enough of this cleaning up,' instead of pushing the CB back in the garage, I put on boots, jacket, gloves and helmet and took 'black beauty' out for 15-20 miles. Just around the neighborhood, but she felt really nice. Started right up after sitting for 3 months. I really appreciated the feel of the lighter fork springs, Race Tech emulators, and Ikon rear shocks a riding buddy of mine and I installed last season.

We'll be 40 degrees cooler tomorrow, so wanted to sneak in a short ride while I could.

Bob
 
It was in the mid 70s here in s. Texas so I couldn’t resist a short ride too so I rode some back roads and although only went about 50 miles it sure felt good to make a short round on my CB. I feel very blessed to own a bike like this.
 
Got to 62 here so I had to take the cb out after work. A nice hour and a half ride. Had to put up with some rush hour traffic until I got out of town but had a big smile on my face even through that.
 
Riding preparations in GTArea are underway due to warmer weather and spring on the horizon...
 
Cormanus: Don't see many snakes like that in our neck of the woods - especially in winter (my gosh, it is still winter).

Yes, nature is currently washing the extra salt off the roads today just in time for some sub-zero temperatures overnight.

We'll get there.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Cormanus: Don't see many snakes like that in our neck of the woods - especially in winter (my gosh, it is still winter).

Yes, nature is currently washing the extra salt off the roads today just in time for some sub-zero temperatures overnight.

We'll get there.
Not here it isn't!
 
Certainly is here. Blizzard conditions yesterday. Interstates were closed in all four directions out of town for hundreds of miles and Denver International Airport closed six runways and cancelled over 1000 flights. 70 mph winds and 14" of snow at my place. Come on June!
 
Cormanis saw this and thought of you today.

Have you been here?

0469b42fc9b0b6c0483dbac97fdffe38.jpg
 
I wonder where it is, offroad? I see lots of those signs and am usually encouraged by them. :)

The bike is from Victoria, but I don’t recognize the hill.
 
Back
Top