piunit_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I have been to a karst plateau called Shikoku-Karst in Shikoku I live here in Japan.
This place is so-so famous around west Japan as the karst plateau.
The scenery is so fantastic and panoramic and the air is cool even in Summer.
So a lot of riders often go there during Japanese terrible too hot Summer. Ha ha
Of course there are some beautiful seaside lines too but I won’t go there in Summer.
Especially Summer in Japan this year is crazy….Too Hot…..Boooo….
This place is so-so famous around west Japan as the karst plateau.
The scenery is so fantastic and panoramic and the air is cool even in Summer.
So a lot of riders often go there during Japanese terrible too hot Summer. Ha ha
Of course there are some beautiful seaside lines too but I won’t go there in Summer.
Especially Summer in Japan this year is crazy….Too Hot…..Boooo….
