shark stereo system

paul kellam_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I just installed this system on my bike, it sounds amazing. i mounted the speakers on the windshield brace and they look good and sound good however the amp is where i'm running into problems, it is very big, if i mount it on the bars i can't see the speed or tach, i have it mounted on the right handlebar right now with zip ties it looks ghetto? any suggestions
 
Does it have to be mounted up the front?
 
Papa Weeley_imp said:
Is it small enough to fit in the storage area under the seat?
That's where I was going.
 
Some of those Shark amps look pretty big on their web site. If it won't fit in the storage bin under the seat, on my bike I'd have to mount it in my top case.
 
Thread starter
You are right the speakers are weather proof but the amp isn't I put the amp in a water bottle cozy that i turned inside out it is water proof and it fits snug between the windshield and instrument cluster, it looks good and had outstanding sound.
 
Papa Weeley_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Papa Weeley_imp said:
Is it small enough to fit in the storage area under the seat?
That's where I was going.
That's where I was going.
I thought the road looked well-traveled. :D
That's where I was going.
I thought the road looked well-traveled. :D
And yet ... I may have been behind you. :D
 
paul kellam_imp said:
You are right the speakers are weather proof but the amp isn't I put the amp in a water bottle cozy that i turned inside out it is water proof and it fits snug between the windshield and instrument cluster, it looks good and had outstanding sound.
Would you care to post a picture for us Paul? I'm rather curious how that looks. Can you hear the music well at speed?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Papa Weeley_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Papa Weeley_imp said:
Is it small enough to fit in the storage area under the seat?
That's where I was going.
That's where I was going.
I thought the road looked well-traveled. :D
That's where I was going.
I thought the road looked well-traveled. :D
And yet ... I may have been behind you. :D
That's where I was going.
I thought the road looked well-traveled. :D
And yet ... I may have been behind you. :D
OK, now you're scaring me. :rofl:
 
Thread starter
alphonsus_imp said:
paul kellam_imp said:
You are right the speakers are weather proof but the amp isn't I put the amp in a water bottle cozy that i turned inside out it is water proof and it fits snug between the windshield and instrument cluster, it looks good and had outstanding sound.
Would you care to post a picture for us Paul? I'm rather curious how that looks. Can you hear the music well at speed?
Would you care to post a picture for us Paul? I'm rather curious how that looks. Can you hear the music well at speed?
I have been at 70 and can still listen to talk radio? thats good enough for me i will post some photos as soon as i learn how to turn on my new S7??? :)
 
Back
Top