SF Bay Area ride on Calaveras Road today

IndianRider_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hello fellow CB riders ..

Took a nice ride in relatively warm conditions for winter on one of the local twisty and scenic road (calaveras road) today ..

Fantastic day for a mid week ride to enjoy the CB before lunch .. I was also testing my windshield set up ..

I have the national cycle deflector with a universal laminar lip ( lying around from older bikes) taped up and am playing with the set up .. It appears as if I need to set the deflector shield in the lowest position and position the laminar lower than the top edge so I can let the air hit my shoei gt air at. 70-75mph .. The shoei gt air is super aerodynamic in clean air ..

I have not tried the deflector shied by itself at all yet ..

Enjoy the pics and cheers !!

bac8e9a82e54408a096bebf38cbbc1b2.jpg


5d130ae1583caf93839ab9df8cfe10d5.jpg


a80b04a75e8d48782f6c81561eba6d51.jpg


ae3e0aeaddac50c790c7baefa42c1e45.jpg
 
Looks like a brilliant day for a ride. Great pics.
 
Great pics. Love the unusual looking mountain in the background..unusual in that our mountains are covered in tress and that one looks bare. Looks like a great place for a ride. Thanks for posting up.
 
Ferret thats normal around here in the lower elevations. Things are so dry during the summer that most trees wouldn't make it.
 
Thread starter
I've never seen the Bay Area look so dry and brown in the winter ..

We broke the record for the lowest rainfall in a century ??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top