SF Bay Area Ride in March

Pauley

Been there
Thread starter
Any of the SF Bay Area contingent interested in a group ride March 1st or March 8?

Here's a route I was thinking of:
- Start in Milpitas
- ride north on Calaveras Road
- lunch in Sunol
- Palomares Road
- Redwood Road
- Pinehurst Rd back up to Skyline.
- From there we can decide to keep going on Skyline or call it a day and hop down to the Interstate.

Anyone interested?
 
That might be pretty good timing.
My wife shows up right after that and from then on out it could be difficult to sneak away for rides as much as I like to.

So count me in!
 
I'm in. I think it will most likely be next weekend and the forecast today said this weekend will be a washout.
 
Randy B_imp said:
I'm in. I think it will most likely be next weekend and the forecast today said this weekend will be a washout.
Yeah I looked today and saw possible rain for Saturday.. so that could be a good day to get my front tire swapped out!
 
PowderToastMan what brand front tire and how many miles did you get out of it?

Randy you still running that rear Bridgestone?
 
Yup. Still the original Bridgestone.
 
The ferret_imp said:
PowderToastMan what brand front tire and how many miles did you get out of it?

Randy you still running that rear Bridgestone?
My bike came with the Bridgestones. The front tire is still workable, maybe a few hundred miles left in it, but getting pretty close to the wear indicators so I decided to go ahead and order a new one. I'm just under 7k miles.
 
Hello all...

I'll be busy next next few weekends with our realtor looking at homes (sat /Sun open houses bet 1-5 pm) ..

I'll keep an eye on the development of the ride and may catch you all at Sunol for brunch/early lunch if possible ..

I highly recommend the Railroad cafe in Sunol and their country fried steak w gravy is awesome ..

Cheers ..
Here is the website and yelp reviews of the railroad cafe in Sunol..

http://www.sunolrailroadcafe.com

http://www.yelp.com/biz/sunol-railroad-cafe-sunol
 
Thread starter
Hope to catch up with you for lunch Indianrider. Good luck with the realtor.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Saturday March 8 2014 at 10:30 am, how about we all meet up in the parking lot of the Ocean Supermarket at the corner of East Calaveras Blvd and South Park Victoria Dr in Milpitas?
 
Looks like I'm going to be stuck at work in Palo Alto. Bummer. It looks like you've planned out an excellent route, Pauley. Sorry to miss this one. You guys be safe and have fun. Weather looks like it'll be fantastic.
 
Hello all ,

I've managed to shuffle things a bit to partially make it to the ride ..

I can meet you all for lunch at Sunol and do the ride to redwood road ..

Does noon at Sunol sound good ? I'll l get there at 11:30 or 11:45 at the town junction near the track/post office ..

Cheers !!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
See you in Sunol, Indianrider. Rolls, we'll catch you next time.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Plenty of pictures from your CB1100 group ride, please! I'm they'll be a treat to all our forum friends who are waiting patiently for spring weather (and for any local CB rider who will be at work today). ;)
 
Thread starter
e79618cd4cef0b88d0d7f67480f8162b.jpg

RandyB, powdertoastman and Indianrider at the Lawrence Hall of Science, Berkeley Hills, overlooking the SF bay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top