Sexy Centerfold

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
I don't usually condone such things on this forum but I am going to make an exception

Popgun sent me a Japanese Honda catalog he got included with an order from Mr T from Samurider (well he actually sent me several which will be awesome in my collection of CB 1100 publications I have collected.)

Anyhow here is the centerfold in the Honda catalog.. She's gorgeous...isn't she?























Thanks again, Popgun. I owe ya!

.
 
Thread starter
Dressed all in red, wearing just the right amount of bling. my kinda gal

BTW check out the slick catalog the Japanese get..all CB 1100
Here the CB is barely a footnote in the "all model" brochure

 
She's gorgeous, Ferret.

But, you know, you gotta hand it to that Popgun bloke. He'll stop at nothing to get someone else to post photos for him, and he's done it again!
 
Cormanus knows me too well :rolleyes: :D

Glad you like them Mickey! :biker:

And guys, that centerfold looks a whole lot better than that pic looks :thumbsup:
 
Told ya it was written in Klingon :P
 
Note to self: Popgun is bribing the ferret with saucy imported CB1100 brochures complete with full on nekkid' images. Must keep an eye on Popgun getting away with more hijinks than usual after this.
 
Cormanus help! Guth figured out my secret plan to take over the board! :P :excited:
 
Popgun, I can't help if you confirm your plans in that way.

But look on the bright side. Look what you've done. You've found an elegant way around the ban on posting copyright material. :D :thumbsup: :clap:
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Popgun, I can't help if you confirm your plans in that way.

But look on the bright side. Look what you've done. You've found an elegant way around the ban on posting copyright material. :D :thumbsup: :clap:
I had actually contemplated this very thing. I'm guessing that some slack would be cut for posting sales materials tied to the forums core subject matter as opposed to materials that actually are for sale. The first scenario could lead to additional sales, while the other just the opposite. If I hear otherwise from someone then this is all subject to change.
 
Guth_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Popgun, I can't help if you confirm your plans in that way.

But look on the bright side. Look what you've done. You've found an elegant way around the ban on posting copyright material. :D :thumbsup: :clap:
I had actually contemplated this very thing. I'm guessing that some slack would be cut for posting sales materials tied to the forums core subject matter as opposed to materials that actually are for sale. The first scenario could lead to additional sales, while the other just the opposite. If I hear otherwise from someone then this is all subject to change.
I had actually contemplated this very thing. I'm guessing that some slack would be cut for posting sales materials tied to the forums core subject matter as opposed to materials that actually are for sale. The first scenario could lead to additional sales, while the other just the opposite. If I hear otherwise from someone then this is all subject to change.
You'd have thought so. What possible reason could a manufacturer have to the extended distribution of promotional material, particularly when it's done in a way that's the opposite of non critical?

If I were you, I'd do nothing until Honda asks you to take it down.
 
Thread starter
It's in Japanese? Who can read it?

I contemplated this as well. IMO since this is free literature given away to anyone that walks in the door, this is not an issue. If it were material Honda sold for profit (as in a service manual) I would not have posted it. Many sales brochures (as opposed to service information) can be downloaded as a PDF file on the internet directly from the manufacturer and it is recommended to do so by the manufacturer. A sure fire way to get a brochure in the hand of a prospective buyer since many dealers don't like to carry or hand out model brochures.
 
The ferret_imp said:
It's in Japanese? Who can read it?

I contemplated this as well. IMO since this is free literature given away to anyone that walks in the door, this is not an issue. If it were material Honda sold for profit (as in a service manual) I would not have posted it. Many sales brochures (as opposed to service information) can be downloaded as a PDF file on the internet directly from the manufacturer and it is recommended to do so by the manufacturer. A sure fire way to get a brochure in the hand of a prospective buyer since many dealers don't like to carry or hand out model brochures.
Any Japanese reader anywhere in the universe that gets the internet.

The ferret_imp said:
It's in Japanese? Who can read it?

I contemplated this as well. IMO since this is free literature given away to anyone that walks in the door, this is not an issue. If it were material Honda sold for profit (as in a service manual) I would not have posted it. Many sales brochures (as opposed to service information) can be downloaded as a PDF file on the internet directly from the manufacturer and it is recommended to do so by the manufacturer. A sure fire way to get a brochure in the hand of a prospective buyer since many dealers don't like to carry or hand out model brochures.
FWIW, I agree. The only reason I made a joke about it was that I can't imagine a circumstance in which Honda would object to having its propaganda distributed for nothing.
 
Back
Top