Setting clock for daylight savings time

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
For those who woke up to find there clock an hour off this morning

hold down both dash buttons simultaneously for about 3 seconds

The hour button will start flashing

press left dash button thru to correct hour (it advances up only)

press right button and it advances to minutes

press left button if necessary

press right button and it advances to mi/km

press right button again and it should go back to time which should be correct

Think I got that right lol.
 
The ferret_imp said:
For those who woke up to find there clock an hour off this morning

hold down both dash buttons simultaneously for about 3 seconds

The hour button will start flashing

press left dash button thru to correct hour (it advances up only)

press right button and it advances to minutes

press left button if necessary

press right button and it advances to mi/km

press right button again and it should go back to time which should be correct

Think I got that right lol.
And I just went thru this a couple days ago to correct it after replacing the battery. Sounds about right.
 
I'm with Sam...I leave my clock on summer time for philosophical and psychological reasons. That I'm too lazy to look up the directions is only marginally relevant.
 
With any luck at all, this will be the last time we are doing this. It has been shown that 80% of the population in the developed countries (defined as those where people own more than one timepiece per head) are dead-set against this insane charade.
 
Good luck with that wish, rotor.
 
4 Paws_imp said:
I leave the Ural set to daylight savings time, it needs all the help it can get.
Really, I thought those were permanently set to Siberian Standard Time.
 
Thread starter
to the top...that time of the year again! lol
 
rotor_imp said:
With any luck at all, this will be the last time we are doing this. It has been shown that 80% of the population in the developed countries (defined as those where people own more than one timepiece per head) are dead-set against this insane charade.
I detest DST.
Lot to miss about living in Arizona.
 
fortunately for me I've never had to adjust my cb clock when it goes into hibernation for the winter it's before the fall back and when she comes back out in the spring it's after the spring forward so clock is on time every summer!
 
I didn't bother changing the clock last fall. Now it is correct again.
 
Thanks Ferret that makes it easy so will give it a try.
never bothered mostly because my Son bought me a Smartwatch .
I never use the thing but when i want to know what time it is
all i have to do is look at my wrist :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Lol it cracks me up how many of you don't bother to set the time right on your bikes. It drives me crazy if the time isn't right.
 
Just got back from a trip to AZ...a number of the overhead hiway signs that alert traffic problems stated something like "in Arizona we don't do daylight savings time, we buckle up".

End it (DLST) already!
 
Back
Top