Service Manual for CB 1100/A/SA 2013-2016

N4RN_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi,

Please find a link to the service manual for CB1100/A/SA in pdf format. Bought this on in eBay for 20$. Picture quality is just ok. The manual is a scan version - North American copy. It is difficult to get a UK or Europe version.


Hope this helps especially for those who are looking for torque details/specification of some bolts/screws !

Regards,
N4RN
 
N4RN_imp said:
Hi,

Please find a link to the service manual for CB1100/A/SA in pdf format. Bought this on in eBay for 20$. Picture quality is just ok. The manual is a scan version - North American copy. It is difficult to get a UK or Europe version.


Hope this helps especially for those who are looking for torque details/specification of some bolts/screws !

Regards,
N4RN
Thank you very much kind sir, it's just what the doctor ordered
15f46fe727cb672bcddf2cedc47abe73.png
7f15cd1e07832703f99367f1013fea56.png


Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
Thanks for the link N4RN.

I managed to get hold of an original 2013 manual so please feel free to send PM should you need any information from it.
 
FYI: I've edited the OP's post to remove the link to copyrighted material which is not allowed on this site. Sorry to bring the party to a halt all, but we've been through this a few times since this forum has been around.
 
Thread starter
Zut... you are right. sorry about that. I propose that anyone who want the pdf send me a PM. I dont want that people spend 20 $ to buy this pdf in ebay as it is not all worth it. The picture quality is bad.

I wish Honda Motorcycles proposed the same for which I m reeady to pay 50 bucks. I just needed the pdf format to use it with my ipad. Anyways...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
 
But have they gone crazy? Tried to buy the workshop manual on https://www.helminc.com/
The cost is $ 62.95 but shipped to Italy

Order Summary
Subtotal: $62.95
Handling: $39.95
Shipping: $225.91
Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $328.81
 
Enzofour_imp said:
But have they gone crazy? Tried to buy the workshop manual on https://www.helminc.com/
The cost is $ 62.95 but shipped to Italy

Order Summary
Subtotal: $62.95
Handling: $39.95
Shipping: $225.91
Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $328.81
Enzo, I think Helm's primary sales market is the US/North America which might explain the S&H charge you are being quoted.
 
Lulu.noir_imp said:
Hi Guys!
Does anyone still have service manual in pdf for 2016 SA and is happy to share?

Go to archive.org and search for CB1100. I have deployed copy there that I have bought from questionable sources.
 
Back
Top