Seriously, can't this be fixed?

Ulvetanna_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I keep getting this danged annoying message this morning whilst attempting to answer various posts:

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 15 more seconds.

Must be the old man forum, expects everyone to be of the "hunt and peck" variety of typist, eh?:rofl:

Also what of that "Click Here If You Don't Want to Wait Any Longer" stuff? I've waited for what seems like half an hour and the page never forwarded to my results or post.

Are these just a few techniques to keep the server from being overloaded?


I got a little rheumatiz in my right index finger knuckle and for real, I don't like to keep my hand hovering over the mouse any longer than necessary, if some of these options could be "adjusted" that might be cool.
:thanks:
 
I get that message sometimes too. The funny part is when is says "Please wait 2 more seconds".
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I get that message sometimes too. The funny part is when is says "Please wait 2 more seconds".
Sometimes I wait what I think is the right time interval and try again and get like 1-2 seconds. I have just drunk three shots of espresso and I don't want to wait two more seconds. I have something really clever to post and I want it up NOW!:rofl:
 
Thread starter
curlyjoe_imp said:
Gee Ulvetanna, sounds like you type and post like you ride. Fast!!! :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, too bad we can't get the equivalent of a "spell checker" for when we ride!:rofl:
 
Ulvetanna, both are a pest, aren't they? It is not in the power of this moderator to fix either of them. I'm sure our learned founder will respond to you in due course.
 
I would imagine that the time limit is to limit BOT postings from flooding the board. If thats even possible.
 
A possible solution:

 
That is one option :)

(I don't know how to post that kind of moving pic though or I'd use it in the ABS thread)
 
Popgun,

Method 1
Click on the 'Reply' button to my post above. You'll see the post quoted. Copy everything from '[img ... to ... /img]' and then paste it where you want.

Method 2
Using a computer, right click on the image in my post and select 'Save Image As ...' or equivalent. Upload it to your photo hosting site and then treat it like any other image.

Be my guest; use it whenever you want.
 
Thanks! Seems easy enough.
 
I shall eagerly await your next post in the ABS thread, shall I?
 
I'll work on it after work today...

Meanwhile, Ferret and Wolf, keep at it :D
 
Lol the Wolf and I don't disagree as much as it would appear on the surface. WE say many of the same things and share similar thoughts, just express them differently
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Lol the Wolf and I don't disagree as much as it would appear on the surface. WE say many of the same things and share similar thoughts, just express them differently
Yes, I began to see that some time ago, lol:D
It is actually rather disturbing...:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top