Mackerel_imp said:
My end game plan is to have the bike all black with aluminum or chrome accents. It is a pricey piece for sure so if I'm going to be spending money I may also do the exhaust first as well.
I noticed with the AGRAS kit that it has some notes associated with it:
* Brake hose length is Standard caliper for.
* Clutch cable do the changes of the mounting angle of the Banjo. (Air removal work is required. .)
* Cable and is available and other leave.
* A genuine Brake hose is not available.
Not sure what all of it means. Can anyone else decipher badly translated Japanese and know what all of that means?
Cable and is available and other leave? :huh:
One would think, in this day and age, that an accurate translation would be common place. I mean how much could it cost to hire a translator that knows something about motorcycles? Lol