Feb 22, 2015 #1 C canyonwlf7_imp Running like a top Thread starter to install gel insert and orthopedic memory foam in the rider's position and reuse the factory cover on the CB1100.
to install gel insert and orthopedic memory foam in the rider's position and reuse the factory cover on the CB1100.
Feb 23, 2015 #2 R Rebel73_imp Been there canyonwlf7_imp said: to install gel insert and orthopedic memory foam in the rider's position and reuse the factory cover on the CB1100. Click to expand... May I ask what a job like that is costing you?
canyonwlf7_imp said: to install gel insert and orthopedic memory foam in the rider's position and reuse the factory cover on the CB1100. Click to expand... May I ask what a job like that is costing you?
Feb 23, 2015 #3 Offroad Road warrior Same question $ I'm interested but didn't see a price on their web site.
Feb 23, 2015 #4 C canyonwlf7_imp Running like a top Thread starter $225, I will report on how the seat feels later!