Sell or trade your CB1100 for a 2017 CB1100

TCBronson_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I was curious as to how many are considering selling or trading their current CB1100 for a new 2017 CB1100.
 
Voted NO but not because of lack of curiosity or desire for a new bike. Just not good business at this time.
 
love my 13 won't be getting rid of it anytime soon,and i agree with doug on the tank just doesn't look right.
 
I really like the new one and it may bring new buyers because they may have made it look a little sportier with the new tank but I think it takes away from what we all bought the 13-14 for, classic looks, and I don't think the knew one does that as well
besides I just spent 1k on suspension for my 14 and it only has 500 miles on it so nope no new version for me
 
I really like that they came out with the new EX and I hope to see future versions. But for me, I am totally content with the DLX.
 
If it had the 4-1 exhaust and if I was having some sort of trouble with my 2013 STD, I'd consider making the trade for the new EX. Otherwise, nopers
 
Selling/trading new 2014 Standard with only 85 miles on the odo would be an absolute economic disaster. Besides, I like the black color. Therefore, no way!
 
Trade my trusty steed for a newer, shinier model? No way!!! Black Beauty has tens of thousands of kilometers to go before she sleeps.
 
A very slight maybe. First blush, I'm keeping the 13. But once I see the new beast is person, and I win the lottery. :D
 
Back
Top