Sorry if this has been posted before, I searched but could not find any thing on it. But what is the purpose of the second key- it is a little shorter than the ignition key has honda logo on it.
Interesting. I just checked and the two keys I received with my CB are identical. And, of course, one is simply a spare. Are you saying that one of your keys does not start your bike and/or disengage the seat lock? If so, you may have gotten a wrong key because there's nothing else on the bike that uses a key.
Yes thats the question, got the bike used-went thru the owners manual,could not find any info on the second key,This shorter key does not fit the helmet lock, or anything else. Thanks
Yes thats the question, got the bike used-went thru the owners manual,could not find any info on the second key,This shorter key does not fit the helmet lock, or anything else. Thanks
I guess the dealer somehow got the keys mixed up,only got 2 keys ignition and extra short key. Thanks for your help. As always you guys are all the best. It was because of this forum that I decided to buy my cb1100.
+1 now - went to get key out of jacket pocket only to find it was bent. No idea how it happened, however, straightened it and the little tinker of the hairline crack appeared dang it. So out with the spare, tested, works fine.
+1 now - went to get key out of jacket pocket only to find it was bent. No idea how it happened, however, straightened it and the little tinker of the hairline crack appeared dang it. So out with the spare, tested, works fine.