Danlea83_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hi guys,
New CB1100 owner here in Australia. I’ve come across the Luimoto vintage seat cover that fits the US models 2013-16. Down here we only have the 2010-11. The seats look the same to me but they can’t tell me whether or not it will fit the Aussie model. I’m wondering if anyone knows off the top of their head if the seat is different, or if someone can help me by posting a few photos of their 2013-16 seat detached including the underside of the pan.
Much appreciated, Dan.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
New CB1100 owner here in Australia. I’ve come across the Luimoto vintage seat cover that fits the US models 2013-16. Down here we only have the 2010-11. The seats look the same to me but they can’t tell me whether or not it will fit the Aussie model. I’m wondering if anyone knows off the top of their head if the seat is different, or if someone can help me by posting a few photos of their 2013-16 seat detached including the underside of the pan.
Much appreciated, Dan.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk