Seat Mod

White Dog_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Took my seat to an upholsterer today to have a modification done. He is going to move the back part where my butt hits back about an inch and build up the front section to sort of create a saddle effect and hopefully I will not feel like I am sliding to the front all the time. If he can use the factory cover, which he thinks he can, I'll get out for $75 or so. I couldn't turn that down. He's another guy who has been doing upholstery for about 40 years.
 
Look forward to seeing his work. Hope it turns out to your satisfaction.
 
have them check the stiffness of the seat base, I found mine flexes quite easily, the K&N seat base I have does not bend at all.
My theory is when you sit on the stock seat, it bends and that also makes you slide forward all them time.
 
Back
Top