seat from Europe

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Thread starter
We found a distributor in the Netherlands CMSNL. They had the seat listed on their website so we began the order process. The seat came up as listed for $86.79 U.S and the freight to the US at $21.78. The seat part number matches what I have, and it says Low Seat Xmax 23 on the order. However, the seat in the UK and Australia was over $300 plus freight. The one Tev listed is either $338 or $445 for the seat (2 listings same seat one italian one english..sella ribassata means lowered seat in Italian) and $98 for shipping for example. So, I was skeptical about completing the order. We have emailed them for verification on price, however it's after 5 in the Netherlands and they are closed until Monday.

Love to have the seat for that kind of money and freight for $21 but my wife can't mail a small piece of pottery to California for $21 and a scooter seat is huge and heavy.

One would think there has to be something wrong.
 
You have every right to be skeptical. The seat would come over to the US by airmail and the shipping would be a lot more than $21.78.
The price of the seat seems way, way off too.
 
Thread starter
well so much for waiting until Monday for a verification reply from CMSNL. Went out for a 48 mile ride and when I get back my wife says "I ordered my seat." I said "Oh, did they email you back?" she says "No, I just went ahead and ordered it".

I'll let you know what's in our $108 mystery package is when it arrives lol.
 
The ferret_imp said:
well so much for waiting until Monday for a verification reply from CMSNL. Went out for a 48 mile ride and when I get back my wife says "I ordered my seat." I said "Oh, did they email you back?" she says "No, I just went ahead and ordered it".

I'll let you know what's in our $108 mystery package is when it arrives lol.
Comfort over cost. :)
 
...

Love to have the seat for that kind of money and freight for $21 but my wife can't mail a small piece of pottery to California for $21 and a scooter seat is huge and heavy.

One would think there has to be something wrong.
[/QUOTE]

I have used this japan site for my Yamaha SMax, reasonable, shipping not so but you get what you need..
YAMAHA X-MAX 300: Seats & Accessories - Webike
 
Back
Top