SEAT ... another history with double gel special and visco

Alfgaxatico_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
ultimate genius; I like the 2015 version seat ... and I just added; removing the necessary original foam; 2 cm thick for double special gel (Tu Tapiceria De La Moto OnLine) and elastic visco on top. then granada the original upholstery. the seat has grown in height by 1 cm (well for my 1.83 m height ... and the comfort is another; but really ... I already changed the seat in my previous Africa twin adventure sport 2018 ...

29e9aa6933fd6cea6cd3ab93d2ff8147.jpg

29bad7976359f3b5a8825d7692bfaf15.jpg

101fb40167fceb61d9f8d8993bc827e2.jpg

ab1a83d8a244e1397cc65abcb1868f92.jpg



Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
 
Even if I had the patience, I'm not sure I have the ability.

Nice work indeed.
 
:dodgy: Great Job
I am trying to do the same with my CB 1100 California model of 2013
Alfgaxatico_imp said:
ultimate genius; I like the 2015 version seat ... and I just added; removing the necessary original foam; 2 cm thick for double special gel (Tu Tapiceria De La Moto OnLine) and elastic visco on top. then granada the original upholstery. the seat has grown in height by 1 cm (well for my 1.83 m height ... and the comfort is another; but really ... I already changed the seat in my previous Africa twin adventure sport 2018 ...

29e9aa6933fd6cea6cd3ab93d2ff8147.jpg

29bad7976359f3b5a8825d7692bfaf15.jpg

101fb40167fceb61d9f8d8993bc827e2.jpg

ab1a83d8a244e1397cc65abcb1868f92.jpg



Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
 
Back
Top