Searching in Seattle

Kolsch_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Has anyone purchased their CB1100 or other bike from a Honda dealer in the Seattle area?

I think I'll pull the trigger on a CB1100 in the next couple of weeks and would love some recommendations on where to go. Or where to avoid.

I'm pretty excited about this bike. I've been riding a Suzuki TU250x for about a year and look forward to the bigger engine. I like the vintage style and it sounds like with the CB1100, unlike the Bonneville or Sportster, I won't be wanting to upgrade half the bike right away.
 
I think forum founder Guth lives up that way
 
I'm in Redmond, went to Ride Motorsports in Woodinville. Don't usually reduce much on msrp unless it's a holdover previous year. Clearances sometimes are good doscounts. Got a very good trade in price for my cbr250r, though.
 
Guth_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
I think forum founder Guth lives up that way
Same region, different state. I'm down in Portland. Hopefully someone from the Seattle area chimes in soon.
Same region, different state. I'm down in Portland. Hopefully someone from the Seattle area chimes in soon.

Lol I am geographically challenged! Sorry. At least I got the region right.
 
Back
Top