Scrambler? Dual Sport Tires?

downeck_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I apologize if this has been touched upon before but I’m considering modifying my 13 CB1100 into a mild dual sport maybe even a scrambler like machine. I can’t seem to find dual sport tires for this bike or maybe I just don’t know where to look. I’ve been having a blast on this bike since I bought it used at 6600 miles over a year ago and it runs like a top. Had the valves inspected and they were kosher and I’m on top of the maintenance. I live in the desert and I just want to convert this machine into an all purpose (or close to it) work horse. Any advice or has anyone done something similar?


2013 CB 1100
 
Someone has and there are pics on here somewhere. Maybe Ferret remembers.
 
Thread starter
Friggin sweet. Thanks fellas. If there is any more info I’d greatly appreciate it. Can’t wait to start the modifying.


2013 CB 1100
 
Back
Top